Tuesday 25 September 2012

A Bit about Facebook Adverts


Facebook take snippets of information from your profile and likes etcetera and put certain adverts on your page to see if you might be interested. Sometimes they get it right, but why in the heck do they seem to think I am desperate to find a woman on an internet dating site? I am offered the chance to take Russian woman (apparently there are thousands waiting to hear from me) and I am offered a chance to date women in uniform. What the?

Some time ago, I decided to create a few ads of my own. Fake ads which I put on my face, and I thought I would share them here in my little blog…

Feeling all alone this Valentine’s Night? 

Then say goodbye to loneliness and date a Zombie, such as Mavis below. 

Go to dateazombie.com now and find your ideal zombie date… terms and conditions apply… dateazombie.com cannot be held responsible if your zombie date eats you.




Or....

Borg Dating . Com 

A whole collective of female Borgs are waiting to hear from you. 

You know resistance is futile! Date a Borg today, like Betty (right)…






No comments:

Post a Comment