Saturday 10 September 2011

A Bit of an update about Slugs

Following on from my last blog, here is a quick update…

The other night I went up to bed and read for an hour. I realised I had left something downstairs in the kitchen. When I went downstairs I saw a big massive yellow slug in the middle of the dining room. It was yellow. It was big. Okay, it wasn’t gigantic… it was big massive, that is a phrase we use here, big massive. Not big, not massive, big massive. Might I just say that Big Massive need not be really big, and can be used as an exaggeration, such as in this context. It was about three inches long. Yes, I know: big massive.

I picked it up and ate it. No… I picked it up with a tissue and chucked it out back. Since then, there have been no more slugs.

Question: How did this big massive slug get in in the first place and where had it been hiding?

New blog entry, not about slugs, to follow soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment